- Referenced in 17 articles
- spherical harmonics moment equations of radiative transfer. We present a simple method to solve spherical ... time-dependent PN and SPN equations, of radiative transfer. The method, which works for arbitrary...
- Referenced in 1 article
- radiative transfer, the numerical methods implemented in Lightweaver including the problems of time-dependent populations...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- ROS3P -- An accurate third-order Rosenbrock solver designed...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- NIRVANA is a C code for astrophysical fluid...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- dsoa: the implementation of a dynamic system optimization...