- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SMT-LIB was created with the expectation that...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 525 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 557 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 773 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 511 articles
- Knapsack problems are the simplest NP-hard problems...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- An algorithmic framework for convex mixed integer nonlinear...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- Feasibility pump 2.0. Finding a feasible solution of...