- Referenced in 3 articles
- applied on electromagnetic imaging. For time-harmonic Maxwell equations, we consider an inverse scattering problem...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- optimized Schwarz domain decomposition techniques for time-harmonic wave problems. After a review of Schwarz ... examples for Helmholtz and Maxwell’s equations, is freely available online for further testing...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Worksheet for Fresnel surface: Time-harmonic solutions for Maxwell’s equations in anisotropic media...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- PaStiX: A high-performance parallel direct solver for...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 650 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...