- Referenced in 9 articles
- used to accelerate matrix-vector multiplications and to precondition iterative solvers.par We describe the algorithm ... inverse scattering problem for the low-frequency time-harmonic wave equation with broadband and multi...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 805 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1541 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 467 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 450 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...