- Referenced in 5 articles
- special-purpose theorem proving. TAME (Timed Automata Modeling Environment), an interface to the theorem proving ... three classes of automata: I/O automata, Lynch-Vaandrager timed automata, and SCR automata. TAME provides...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- The Larch family of languages supports a two...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- ECDAR: an environment for compositional design and analysis...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- An environment for DEVS-based multiformalism simulation in...
- Referenced in 723 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 879 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- HyTech is an automatic tool for the analysis...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- Stanford Network Analysis Platform (SNAP) is a general...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- Possibly not closed convex polyhedra and the Parma...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Pyecdar: towards open source implementation for timed systems...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Approximate probabilistic model checking. Symbolic model checking methods...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Synthia: Verification and synthesis for timed automata. Synthia...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- Oracle Database is an object-relational database management...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- PATRICIA — practical algorithm to retrieve information coded in...