- Referenced in 653 articles
- modeling, simulation and verification of real-time systems, developed jointly by Basic Research in Computer ... University in Sweden. It is appropriate for systems that can be modeled as a collection ... WPD94, LPW97b]. Typical application areas include real-time controllers and communication protocols in particular, those...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- Model-Based Design for dynamic and embedded systems. It provides an interactive graphical environment ... implement, and test a variety of time-varying systems, including communications, controls, signal processing, video...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- verify complex real-time systems. Real-time systems are systems that must perform a task ... communication protocols are examples of such time-dependent systems. These systems are often part ... have severe consequences. Hence, real-time systems need to be rigorously modeled and specified ... requirements. In KRONOS, components of real-time systems are modeled by timed automata...
- Referenced in 866 articles
- setup simple. The system takes care of the time-consuming details of the specific machine...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- programming reactive systems, including real-time systems and control automata. The Esterel v5 compiler...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- analysis of probabilistic systems. PRISM supports three probabilistic models: discrete-time Markov chains, Markov decision ... continuous-time Markov chains. Analysis is performed through model checking such systems against specifications written...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- build massively scalable soft real-time systems with requirements on high availability. Some...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- line in a control system, and predict a chaotic time series, all yielding remarkable results...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- controllers for constrained linear, nonlinear and hybrid systems. Efficiency of the code is guaranteed ... objectives (linear, quadratic, minimum time) to the handling of systems with persistent additive and polytopic ... deployed to target platforms using Real Time Workshop...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- human body. Pfinder is a real-time system for tracking people and interpreting their behavior...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Multiple Ant Colony System for Vehicle Routing Problems with Time Windows. MACS-VRPTW ... terms of solution quality and computation time. Moreover, MACS-VRPTW improves some of the best ... MULTIPLE ANT COLONY SYSTEM FOR VEHICLE ROUTING PROBLEMS WITH TIME WINDOWS 5.1. Introduction This chapter ... Multiple Ant Colony System for Vehicle Routing Problems with Time Windows. MACS-VRPTW is based...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- integrates the system of differential equations y′ = f(t,y) from time...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- validation environment for component-based real-time systems It is widely recognised that the automated ... validation of complex systems can hardly be achieved without tool integration. The development ... provide an open validation platform for timed asynchronous systems (such as telecommunication protocols or distributed ... study the semantics of real-time primitives for asynchronous systems. Currently, the toolbox contains dedicated...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- modeling, simulation and verification of real-time systems, developed jointly by Basic Research in Computer ... University in Sweden. It is appropriate for systems that can be modeled as a collection ... WPD94, LPW97b]. Typical application areas include real-time controllers and communication protocols in particular, those ... case verification of a particular real-time system fails. The diagnostic traces may be automatically...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 178 articles
- functions and apps for modeling complex nonlinear systems that are not easily modeled with ... fitting, pattern recognition, clustering, time-series prediction, and dynamic system modeling and control. To speed...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- like module system for the synchronous language SIGNAL. Synchronous languages, such as SIGNAL, are best ... design of dependable real-time systems. Synchronous languages enable a very high-level specification...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- more time engineering and less time documenting. Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- convex polyhedra is employed in several systems for the analysis and verification of hardware ... languages and synchronization protocols, real-time and hybrid systems. Since the seminal work...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Compositional Model-Checking of Real-Time Systems. In this paper we present a tool ... compositional model-checking of real-time systems. CMC is based on a completely different method ... compared to existing real-time verification tools (HYTECH, KRONOS, UPPAAL). After a description ... mutual exclusion protocol and a railroad crossing system...