- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SATO: A Solver for Propositional Satisfiability: The Davis...
- Referenced in 1081 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 464 articles
- Knapsack problems are the simplest NP-hard problems...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- Feasibility pump 2.0. Finding a feasible solution of...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- Z3 is a high-performance theorem prover being...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 1001 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- MOEA/D framework. An experimental analysis of evolutionary heuristics...
- Referenced in 454 articles
- SPEA2 - The Strength Pareto Evolutionary Algorithm 2: SPEA2...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- Oz is a high-level programming language combining...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- The Sat4j library, release 2.2 system description. Sat4j...
- Referenced in 530 articles
- The DIMACS Implementation Challenges address questions of determining...