- Referenced in 5403 articles
- intuitive interface supports multiple styles of interaction, from Clickable Math™ tools to a sophisticated programming...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- specification language integrated with support tools and a theorem prover. It is intended to capture...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- other languages. Use of Casl is supported by tools...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- flexible knowledge base and supports the cooperation of independent formal tools...
- Referenced in 2164 articles
- both a small and large scale. Python supports multiple programming paradigms, including object-oriented, imperative ... wide variety of systems. Using third-party tools, such as Py2exe or Pyinstaller, Python code...
- Referenced in 454 articles
- this paper we describe PRISM, a tool being developed at the University of Birmingham ... analysis of probabilistic systems. PRISM supports three probabilistic models: discrete-time Markov chains, Markov decision ... probabilistic temporal logics PCTL and CSL. The tool features three model checking engines: one symbolic...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- systems and beyond. Xilinx offers development tools that support programmable platforms requiring aggressive pace ... ecosystem of Alliance Members, are providing development tools that are defining the next generation...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- ProofPower is a specification and proof tool based on an implementation of Higher Order Logic ... paradigm, in Standard ML. ProofPower provides support for specification and proof in Z using ... into HOL. The DAZ tool supporting refinement of Z to the SPARK subset...
- Referenced in 606 articles
- theorem prover being developed at Microsoft Research.Z3 supports linear real and integer arithmetic, fixed-size ... number of program analysis, testing, and verification tools from Microsoft Research. These include: VCC, Spec...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- SLMC is the only currently available tool that supports the combined analysis of behavioral ... available in open source, and outperforms other tools for verifying systems modeled in π-calculus...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- present SWI-Prolog as an integrating tool, supporting a wide range of ideas developed...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- RelView-System is an interactive tool for computer-supported manipulation of relations represented as Boolean...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- GoTools, TTL, MBA, and more.Shallows - open source tool for using programmable graphics cards ... application.Ecoplan is a decision support tool for long-term forest treatment scheduling. It is developed...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- statically (using the included pycc tool). Numba supports compilation of Python to run on either...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- latest version of the tool. It supports most of the SMT-LIB theories and their...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- also provide support for explicit or BDD-based verification tools that perform either bisimulation reduction...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- proofs in the CertiCrypt framework. The tool supports most common reasoning patterns and is significantly...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Evaluation Process Algebra. PEPA tools: The PEPA process algebra is supported by the PEPA Eclipse...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- models. Finally, we briefly discuss the tool support developed...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- based programming language. Furthermore, we provide tool support for performing discrete-event simulations of models...