- Referenced in 1423 articles
- Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of MATLAB M-files containing functions for constructing test ... other miscellaneous functions are also included. This toolbox supersedes the author’s earlier Test Matrix ... Toolbox (final release 1995). The toolbox was developed in conjunction with the book Accuracy ... book is the primary documentation for the toolbox: it describes much of the underlying mathematics...
- Referenced in 1429 articles
- identification and structural design. The LMI Control Toolbox implements state-of-the-art interior-point ... structured” representation of LMIs, the LMI Control Toolbox is geared to making the most...
- Referenced in 1191 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization problems over symmetric cones, i.e. it allows...
- Referenced in 937 articles
- parser. YALMIP is a free MATLAB toolbox for rapid prototyping of optimization problems. The package...
- Referenced in 511 articles
- Matrix Function Toolbox is a MATLAB toolbox connected with functions of matrices. It is associated ... book is the main documentation for the toolbox. The toolbox is intended to facilitate understanding...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- Tree: Zurich Toolbox for ready-made economic experiments. Zurich Toolbox for Readymade Economic Experiments...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- Riet started the implementation of a continuation toolbox in Matlab. The aim of this toolbox ... analysis of dynamical systems. In 2002, the toolbox was extended and improved by W. Mestrom ... This toolbox was the base of the toolbox we further developed and extended with...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- Optimization Toolbox Product Description: Solve linear, quadratic, integer, and nonlinear optimization problems. Optimization Toolbox™ provides ... maximize objectives while satisfying constraints. The toolbox includes solvers for linear programming, mixed-integer linear...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing and self-validating algorithms. It comprises...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD Toolbox is a free, open source CFD software...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- Algorithm 756: a MATLAB toolbox for Schwarz-Christoffel mapping. The Schwarz-Christoffel transformation ... suited for general use. The Schwarz-Christoffel Toolbox for MATLAB is a new implementation ... from the disk to polygon exteriors. The toolbox, written entirely in the MATLAB script language ... simple applications are presented to demonstrate the toolbox’s capabilities...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Algorithm 843: Improvements to the Schwarz-Christoffel toolbox for MATLAB. The Schwarz-Christoffel Toolbox ... Toolbox) for MATLAB, first released in 1994, made possible the interactive creation and visualization...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- Multi-Parametric Toolbox (MPT) is a free Matlab toolbox for design, analysis and deployment ... computational geometry and multi-parametric optimization. The toolbox offers a broad spectrum of algorithms compiled...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 175 articles
- Neural Network Toolbox. Neural Network Toolbox™ provides functions and apps for modeling complex nonlinear systems ... with a closed-form equation. Neural Network Toolbox supports supervised learning with feedforward, radial basis ... organizing maps and competitive layers. With the toolbox you can design, train, visualize, and simulate ... neural networks. You can use Neural Network Toolbox for applications such as data fitting, pattern...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- CRONE (R) Toolbox, developed by the CRONE research group, is a Matlab and Simulink Toolbox ... group, are used in the toolbox. During the last ten years, the CRONE Toolbox...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- UNLocboX is a matlab convex optimization toolbox part of the UnlocX project. It composed...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free MATLAB toolbox for formulating and solving sums of squares...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 147 articles
- Robust Control Toolbox™ provides functions, algorithms, and blocks for analyzing and tuning control systems ... that maximize robust stability and performance. The toolbox automatically tunes both SISO and MIMO controllers ... tunable blocks spanning multiple feedback loops. The toolbox lets you tune one controller against...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 866: IFISS, a Matlab toolbox for modelling incompressible flow. IFISS is a graphical Matlab...