- Referenced in 12477 articles
- create models and applications. The language, tools, and built-in math functions enable...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- multiple styles of interaction, from Clickable Math™ tools to a sophisticated programming language. Using...
- Referenced in 2352 articles
- equation search capability. The information technology tools that are being used are, of necessity, ones ... widely available now, even though better tools are in active development. For example, LaTeX files...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- wide variety of systems. Using third-party tools, such as Py2exe or Pyinstaller, Python code...
- Referenced in 1485 articles
- Unified FEA to consolidate their processes and tools, reduce costs and inefficiencies, and gain...
- Referenced in 1438 articles
- techniques have emerged as powerful design tools in areas ranging from control engineering to system...
- Referenced in 1212 articles
- compiler for NVIDIA GPUs, math libraries, and tools for debugging and optimizing the performance...
- Referenced in 1212 articles
- PETSc is a sophisticated set of software tools; as such, for some users it initially...
- Referenced in 712 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool, used by thousands of people worldwide, that ... formal verification of distributed software systems. The tool was developed at Bell Labs ... field. In April 2002 the tool was awarded the prestigious System Software Award...
- Referenced in 695 articles
- Regularization Tools: A MATLAB package for Analysis and Solution of Discrete Ill-Posed Problems. Version...
- Referenced in 971 articles
- expressed in a formal language and provides tools for proving those formulas in a logical...
- Referenced in 572 articles
- with Fortran 77, Fortran 90/95 and Matlab tools intended to help developers design, compare ... these files may be manipulated to provide tools suitable for testing optimization packages. Ready...
- Referenced in 775 articles
- includes a new set of integrated XML tools, enhanced list functionality, and improved statistical functions...
- Referenced in 766 articles
- immediate access to an extensive range of tools that let you develop algorithms, analyze...
- Referenced in 668 articles
- book Quantitative Risk Management: Concepts, Techniques and Tools by Alexander J. McNeil, Rudiger Frey...
- Referenced in 663 articles
- technology apart from other CAE tools. These ANSYS Advantages add value to the engineering design...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling, simulation and verification of real-time systems...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- fast, light and user-friendly meshing tool with parametric input and advanced visualization capabilities. Gmsh...
- Referenced in 624 articles
- specification language integrated with support tools and a theorem prover. It is intended to capture...
- Referenced in 623 articles
- development of innovative concepts and tools for automated scientific computing, with a particular focus...