- Referenced in 370 articles
- enriched approximations are independent; enrichment detection schemes: topological, geometrical, narrow-band, etc.; multi-material problem...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- line topology optimization code written in Matlab. The paper presents a compact Matlab implementation ... topology optimization code for compliance minimization of statically loaded structures. The total number of Matlab ... required for solving a well-posed topology optimization problem. By adding three additional lines...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- method, and a short glance at the topological degree idea, which seems a bit outside...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- linear force-displacement relations) and reset the topology by the Delaunay algorithm. The geometry...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- more efﬁcient and a user-friendly topology editor was added. The current version 3 features ... longer dependent on the X platform for topology editing. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- features include the distributed reduction of single topologies on multiple processor cores. The parallel reduction ... different topologies is supported via a modular, load balancing job system. Fast graph and matroid ... algorithms allow for the identification of equivalent topologies and integrals. Reduze uses GiNaC or, optionally...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- codes that use linear convex polygons. In topology optimization, polygonal discretizations have been shown...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- SnapPy is a program for studying the topology and geometry of 3-manifolds, with...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Efficient topology optimization in MATLAB using 88 lines of code. The paper presents an efficient ... line MATLAB code for topology optimization. It has been developed using the 99 line code ... curve for those entering the field of topology optimization. The paper also discusses simple extensions...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- limitation due to the fixed topology of the mesh. In our new method we allow...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- PolyTop: a Matlab implementation of a general topology optimization framework using unstructured polygonal finite element ... present an efficient Matlab code for structural topology optimization that includes a general finite element ... separated from the specific choice of topology optimization formulation. Within this framework, the finite element ... unstructured meshes and arbitrary design domains in topology optimization that have received little attention...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- resource usage, localities, interference, mobility, or topology, it is crucial to reason about spatial properties...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- that these techniques be computationally efficient. Algebraic Topology is the classical mathematical tool ... develop and apply efficient and effective topologically based methods to the analysis of nonlinear systems...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- data dependency. Three design aspects in topology, data structures, and task allocation are compared...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- called the Fundamental Theorem of Algebraic Topology. The first version of the program, called...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- BRITE: A Flexible Generator of Internet Topologies. Abstract BRITE is a parameterized topology generation tool ... study various properties of generated network topologies (such power laws, path length and clustering coefficient ... causes for properties recently observed in Internet topologies. Different combinations of possible causes ... power laws and other metrics in Internet topologies. BRITE (Boston university Representative Internet Topology gEnerator...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- from a variety of applications, including truss topology design, control systems engineering, and relaxations...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- generic C++ library for computational topology. Its goal is to provide robust, efficient, flexible ... algorithms and data structures for computational topology. An application of interest for computational topology ... topological data analysis, where one is interested in learning topological invariants of a shape, sampled ... persistent homology, and provides the same topological invariant represented by a persistence diagram. The persistent...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- effect of loops in the network topology is negligible, and we show that the algorithm ... presence of numerous loops and complex topologies. We assess ARACNE’s ability to reconstruct transcriptional...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- collective operations, are configured to exploit network topology information. The library also exploits MPI constructs ... discovery of, and adaptation to, both network topology and network quality-of-service mechanisms...