- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- We describe our package PALP of C programs...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- PSwarm: a hybrid solver for linearly constrained global...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Algorithm 799: revolve. An implementation of checkpointing for...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Algorithm 733: TOMP - Fortran modules for optimal control...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- ReCombinatorics: Combinatorial algorithms for studying the history of...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...