- Referenced in 634 articles
- operations on multivaraiate polynomials and on various data related to them (ideals, modules, matrices, rational ... series and Hilbert functions, factorization of polynomials, toric ideals. The capabilities of CoCoA...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- computation of Hodge data and fibration structures for toric Calabi-Yau varieties. The package...
Graded Ring Database
- Referenced in 33 articles
- large databases of geometric data, including the classification of all toric canonical 3-folds, Calabi ... folds. It also contains combinatorial data such as the classification of LDP polygons...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- ToricVarieties. A package to handle toric varieties. ToricVarieties provides data structures to handle toric varieties...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- smoothed out into multiple distinct toric ambient spaces describing different Calabi-Yau threefolds. We provide ... Mori cones, in addition to the Hodge data. This data forms a useful starting point...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- algebraic varieties, comprising the well-known toric varieties. We provide a first software package ... ring database which delivers defining data for Cox rings and Mori dream spaces...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 599 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...