- Referenced in 172 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- A library for real solving polynomial systems of...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Slimgb is a variation of Buchbergers’s algorithm...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Problems in interaction with the computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- lpSolve: Interface to Lp_solve v. 5.5 to...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- GeoGebra is free and multi-platform dynamic mathematics...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- REDLOG is a package that extends the computer...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...