- Referenced in 12 articles
- elementary reductions and coreductions and discrete Morse theory. Reduction methods are applied to speed ... used to compute Betti numbers, torsion coefficients, homology generators, persistence intervals and maps induced...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- purely algebraic viewpoint, using D-module theory and homological algebra techniques. The different types ... deciding module-theoretic properties, such as torsion-freeness, reflexivity, projectiveness, freeness, and (3) algorithms from ... packages by means of examples from control theory. Joint work with Alban Quadrat, Maris Tonso...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- general and flexible. As examples, we reproduce torsion conditions for AdS3 compactification of type ... variations of 10-dimensional supersymmetric Yang-Mills theory...
- Referenced in 666 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 637 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2974 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- LiDIA: A library for computational number theory. LiDIA...
- Referenced in 1758 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3052 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 575 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- RCWA is a package for GAP 4. It...