- Referenced in 3003 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1776 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 610 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 1792 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1441 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Resultants: A tool for Chow varieties The Chow/Van...
- Referenced in 1216 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 2451 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- A program for creating and studying hyperbolic 3...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- SnapPy is a program for studying the topology...
- Referenced in 3878 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Snap for 3-Manifolds. Snap is a computer...
- Referenced in 1991 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...