- Referenced in 2 articles
- ANOVA tables to reflect the total sum of squares...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- objective function is typically constituted by the sum of a data fit function ... Squares function and the Kullback-Leibler divergence, and two regularization functions, Tikhonov and Total Variation...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 1888 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 3164 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1921 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- ODRPACK is a software package for weighted orthogonal...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Padua2DM: Fast interpolation and cubature at the Padua...