- Referenced in 124 articles
- there are fewer alternatives, such as total-variation minimization and convex programs seeking to minimize...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- including the conjugate gradient method, ℓ1 total-variation regularized ordinary least square (L1TV ... ℓ1 total-variation regularized least absolute deviation (L1TV-LAD). Metaprogramming libraries were employed to accelerate...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 3160 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1623 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 752 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 676 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Lean algebraic multigrid (LAMG): fast graph Laplacian linear...
- Referenced in 591 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 807 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- MUSTA fluxes for systems of conservation laws Numerical...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- EigTool is a free MATLAB package for computing...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Cobalt: A parallel, implicit, unstructured Euler/Navier–Stokes solver...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- The graphical lasso: new insights and alternatives. The...
- Referenced in 430 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- R package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- SPGL1: A solver for large-scale sparse reconstruction...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- TVAL3: TV minimization by Augmented Lagrangian and ALternating...