- Referenced in 2 articles
- tower of extension fields. EAGL takes full advantage of the parallel processing power...
- Referenced in 1 article
- SolarPILOT: a power tower solar field layout and characterization tool. This paper develops and demonstrates...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- An overwhelming variety of different constructions for (t...