- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 3397 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- This document provides an introduction to the Answer...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Potassco: the Potsdam answer set solving collection. This...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- clasp: A conflict-driven answer set solver. clasp...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- BioNetGen: software for rule-based modeling of signal...
- Referenced in 1478 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 1162 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Ml-knn: A lazy learning approach to multi...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- MAXFLOW - software for computing mincut/maxflow in a graph...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- DENFIS: dynamic evolving neural-fuzzy inference system and...