- Referenced in 103 articles
- BERT: Pre-training of Deep Bidirectional Transformers for Language Understanding. We introduce a new language ... Bidirectional Encoder Representations from Transformers. Unlike recent language representation models, BERT is designed...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- language and toolset for program transformation. The Stratego language provides rewrite rules for expressing basic ... transformations, programmable rewriting strategies for controlling the application of rules, concrete syntax for expressing ... object language, and dynamic rewrite rules for expressing context-sensitive transformations, thus supporting the development...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- model transformation language of the VIATRA2 framework. We present the model transformation language ... provides a rule- and pattern-based transformation language for manipulating graph models by combining graph ... transformation and abstract state machines into a single specification paradigm. This language offers advanced constructs ... graph patterns) and manipulating models (e.g. generic transformation and meta-transformation rules) in unidirectional model...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- number of specialized languages have been proposed, aimed at specifying model transformations. Apart ... from the software engineering properties of transformation languages, the availability of high quality tool support ... paper we present ATL: a model transformation language and its execution environment based...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- TRIPLE –a query, inference, and transformation language for the semantic web. This paper presents TRIPLE ... layered and modular rule language for the Semantic Web. TRIPLE is based on Horn logic ... especially designed for querying and transforming RDF models. TRIPLE can be viewed as a successor ... FaCT, resulting in a hybrid rule language. This paper sketches syntax and semantics of TRIPLE...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Tools for In-Place EMF Model Transformations. The Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF) provides modeling ... structured data models. Henshin is a new language and associated tool set for in-place ... transformations of EMF models. The Henshin transformation language uses pattern-based rules on the lowest ... execution and analysis tools. The Henshin transformation language has its roots in attributed graph transformations...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- easy extension of the code transformations in a language-independent fashion. It uses code analysis ... OpenAnalysis component. The interface to the language-independent transformation engine is an XML-based format...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- source transformation language. TXL is a special-purpose programming language designed for creating, manipulating...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- intermediate language and tools for analysis and transformation of C programs. This paper describes ... Intermediate Language: a highlevel representation along with a set of tools that permit easy analysis ... source-to-source transformation of C programs. Compared to C, CIL has fewer constructs ... also more high-level than typical intermediate languages (e.g., three-address code) designed for compilation...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- biXid: a bidirectional transformation language for XML. Often, independent organizations define and advocate different ... convert between such formats. Existng XML transformation languages, such as XSLT and XDuce, are unsatisfactory ... programs for the forward and the backward transformations in case of two formats, incur high ... This paper proposes the bidirectional XML transformation language biXid, allowing us to write only...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- model, graph transformation based evolution of software, and the deﬁnition of visual languages based...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- description is done in a high level language inspired from CSP and specifications ... iteratively as fixed points of monotonic predicate transformers. The verification of a system consists...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- although the numerical aspects of these transformations have been studied, there are few software implementations ... toolbox, written entirely in the MATLAB script language, exploits the high-level functions, interactive environment...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- integrated collection of program analysis, transformation, and visualization components designed to facilitate experimentation with model ... requirement formalized in Bandera’s temporal specification language, and it generates a program model...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- number of languages can be described as graph rewriting transformations using Dactl notation. This ... syntax and semantics of the language. Some implementation issues are also discussed...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- rewriting-based framework for defining programming languages. K-Maude is a tool implementing ... collection of tools for transforming K language definitions into Maude rewrite theories for execution...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- hypergraph transformation. Diagram editors which are tailored to a specific diagram language typically support either ... directed editing is realized by programmed hypergraph transformation of these internal hypergraphs. This approach ... does not restrict the class of diagram languages which it can be applied...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- data in a domain-specific language. This is automatically transformed into a protocol. TASTY provides...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- time. After an informal presentation of the language, we describe its semantics by means ... program. Formal rules for program transformation are also presented...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Transformer-XL: Attentive Language Models Beyond a Fixed-Length Context. Transformers have a potential ... setting of language modeling. We propose a novel neural architecture Transformer-XL that enables learning...