- Referenced in 1 article
- Opycleid: A Python package for transformational music theory. Opycleid is a Python library for transformational ... field of musicology which studies transformations between musical objects (notes, chords, durations, etc.) from ... 1980s, relying mainly on mathematical group theory, and later developed and extended using elements...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Clean is a functional language based on Term...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 851 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 755 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 723 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1346 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 469 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- The software contains some functions and drivers for...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- We examine the problem of approximating, in the...
- Referenced in 1101 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...