- Referenced in 501 articles
- subroutine library for computing the discrete Fourier transform (DFT) in one or more dimensions ... even/odd data, i.e. the discrete cosine/sine transforms or DCT/DST). We believe that FFTW, which...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- nearest-neighbor algorithm, followed by a Hough transform to identify clusters belonging to a single...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- problems, orthogonal and generalized orthogonal factorizations, orthogonal transformation routines, reductions to upper Hessenberg, bidiagonal...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- combines tools of Chebyshev expansions, fast Fourier transform, barycentric interpolation, recursive zerofinding, and automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- Schwarz-Christoffel mapping. The Schwarz-Christoffel transformation and its variations yield formulas for conformal maps ... although the numerical aspects of these transformations have been studied, there are few software implementations...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- possibly after some transformation) of the GPM with polynomial data.The approach is similar to that...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- results and it provides techniques to transform linear interval equations into ones which might have...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- Riemann-Liouville derivative, Fokker-Planck equation is transformed into a time fractional ordinary differential equation...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- package wavethresh: Wavelets statistics and transforms , Performs 1, 2 and 3D real and complex-valued ... wavelet transforms, nondecimated transforms, wavelet packet transforms, nondecimated wavelet packet transforms, multiple wavelet transforms, complex ... valued wavelet transforms, wavelet shrinkage for various kinds of data, locally stationary wavelet time series...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- performs a number of useful transformations before passing the result to the kernel. When...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- students can use Sketchpad to construct and transform geometric shapes and functions—from linear...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- PORTA is an abbreviation for POlyhedron Representation Transformation Algorithm and points to the basic function ... traf’. This function performs a transformation from one of the two representations to the other...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- wavelet function applies the approach to wavelet transforms obtained with the WAVELAB matlab toolbox developed ... Chen, Donoho, Johnstone & Scargle (1995). If wavelet transforms are obtained using other software, the routine...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- iteratively as fixed points of monotonic predicate transformers. The verification of a system consists...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- expressions, including differentiation, integration, Taylor series, Laplace transforms, ordinary differential equations, systems of linear equations...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- multipliers, the parametric bootstrap with several transformation options. Merged former package ’nacopula’ for nested Archimedean...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- integrated collection of program analysis, transformation, and visualization components designed to facilitate experimentation with model...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- Algorithm 368: Numerical inversion of Laplace transforms...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- language and toolset for program transformation. The Stratego language provides rewrite rules for expressing basic ... transformations, programmable rewriting strategies for controlling the application of rules, concrete syntax for expressing ... dynamic rewrite rules for expressing context-sensitive transformations, thus supporting the development of transformation components...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- vectorized and threaded Linear Algebra, Fast Fourier Transforms (FFT), Vector Math and Statistics functions. Through...