- Referenced in 35 articles
- speed flow simulations. A large variety of turbulence models are available, ranging from eddy viscosity ... Large Eddy Simulation (LES). Various transition models are also available for complex geometry configurations. elsA...
- Referenced in 672 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- Apron: a library of numerical abstract domains for...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Blitz++ provides dense numeric arrays for C++ with...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- The EDPEPPS toolset is the fruit of a...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Edge is a CFD flow solver for unstructured...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 644 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3055 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 8904 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 742 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...