- Referenced in 36 articles
- speed flow simulations. A large variety of turbulence models are available, ranging from eddy viscosity ... Large Eddy Simulation (LES). Various transition models are also available for complex geometry configurations. elsA...
- Referenced in 685 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Apron: a library of numerical abstract domains for...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Blitz++ provides dense numeric arrays for C++ with...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- The EDPEPPS toolset is the fruit of a...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Edge is a CFD flow solver for unstructured...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1677 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3137 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...