- Referenced in 1 article
- Electron Transport) for modelling electronic structure and transport. Our method is based on the tight ... core functionality of the framework is providing facilities for efficient construction of tight-binding Hamiltonian ... greedy algorithm with recursion. Additionally the developed software is equipped with a set of programs ... illustrated by computing the band structure and transport properties of a silicon nanowire as well...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- For substantial software systems (say, 500k source lines...
- Referenced in 485 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 735 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 590 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...