- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification...
- Referenced in 326 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Often scientists need to locate appropriate software for...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 10082 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- The parallel search bench ZRAM and its applications...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- CPN/Tools: A tool for editing and simulating coloured...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- PISA consists of two parts: PISA is a...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- DistAl: An inter-pattern distance-based constructive learning...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- ReCombinatorics: Combinatorial algorithms for studying the history of...