- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 735 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 1346 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1081 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 647 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 610 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 1101 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- The program package WIEN2k allows to perform electronic...