- Referenced in 47 articles
- fully new version of the tree automata completion engine used for reachability analysis. Older Timbuk ... Caml functions for basic manipulation on Tree Automata, alphabets, terms, Term Rewriting Systems...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- theory of regular tree automata, and present a complete formal definition of its core, along...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- SLIDE - Separation Logic with Inductive Definitions. Automata-based entailment checking for Separation Logic with Inductive ... data structures (lists, trees, and beyond). Basic features: Sound and complete for local data structures ... trees with linked leaves, skip-lists, etc. ); Built on top of the VATA tree automata...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- MARCA: Markov chain analyzer, a software package for...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 565 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...