- Referenced in 1 article
- polynomial time for colored Miyazaki graphs. These automorphisms can be used to make better choices ... guide tree to change the search depending on partial knowledge of the full automorphism group...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 2974 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1758 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3052 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Due to a detailed description of the underlying...
- Referenced in 575 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1743 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1441 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- The parallel search bench ZRAM and its applications...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- GIB stands for Goren-In-a-Box, and...