- Referenced in 1 article
- Tree-child cluster networks. In general, a phylogenetic network is a graphical representation ... hybridizations, or lateral gene transfers. Tree-child reticulate networks (TC networks) are a special class...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- MrBayes: Bayesian Inference of Phylogeny. MrBayes is a...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Parallel inference of a 10.000-taxon phylogeny with...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- BIONJ: an improved version of the NJ algorithm...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- PhyML is a software that estimates maximum likelihood...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- BEAST 2 is a cross-platform program for...
- Referenced in 2091 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- PADRE: Package for Analyzing and Displaying Reticulate Evolution...