- Referenced in 49 articles
- ComputeTW - An interactive platform for computing Treewidth of graphs...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- TreewidthLIB: A benchmark for algorithms for Treewidth and related graph problems. The notion of treewidth ... graphs for which computing their treewidth is relevant. TreewidthLIB is aimed at providing such ... benchmark for the comparison of algorithms computing treewidth, tree decompositions, but also for algorithms that ... solve problems related to treewidth, like branchwidth or minimum fill...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- complexity that is exponential only in the treewidth of the CNF formula. We provide...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- case of trees, and graphs of bounded treewidth. Our algorithm allows the identification...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Computing treewidth with LibTW...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- monolithic ASP encodings on instances of small treewidth...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Turbocharging treewidth heuristics. A widely used class of algorithms for computing tree decompositions of graphs ... turbocharge these heuristics. For a target treewidth (k), suppose the heuristic has already computed...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- graphs become tractable on graphs of low treewidth, but the corresponding algorithms require access ... ideally, minimum) width. Unfortunately computation of treewidth is itself NP-hard and a wide variety ... benchmark datasets and extend the use of treewidth beyond the usual communities: the database...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- show the expected result that as the treewidth of the quantum circuit’s line graph...
- Referenced in 1 article
- GPGPU treewidth: A GPU implementation for computing the treewidth of a graph...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Two codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that...
- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 1692 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- This work presents a new framework for Gröbner...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1408 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- SATLIB is a collection of benchmark problems, solvers...