- Referenced in 381 articles
- CGAL), offers data structures and algorithms like triangulations (2D constrained triangulations and Delaunay triangulations ... periodic triangulations in 3D), Voronoi diagrams (for 2D and 3D points, 2D additively weighted Voronoi...
- Referenced in 357 articles
- Dimensional Quality Mesh Generator and Delaunay Triangulator. Triangle generates exact Delaunay triangulations, constrained Delaunay triangulations ... conforming Delaunay triangulations, Voronoi diagrams, and high-quality triangular meshes. The latter can be generated...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- hulls.Qhull may be used for the Delaunay triangulation or the Voronoi diagram...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- choice of meshpoints (vertex nodes) and a triangulation. We want to offer a short...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- hyperplanes, and vice versa), convex hulls, a triangulation of a vector, the Hilbert basis...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- this is enforced by tiebreaking, giving a triangulation of a facet by ”placing”.) The program ... also compute Delaunay triangulations and alpha shapes, and volumes of Voronoi regions. The program uses ... factor of 2 or 3 for Delaunay triangulation, less for convex hulls). Output in postscript...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- TOPCOM: Triangulations of point configurations and oriented matroids. TOPCOM is a package for computing triangulations ... chirotope, components of the flip graph of triangulations, enumerate all triangulations. The core algorithms implemented...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- reduction, mesh smoothing, cutting, contouring, and Delaunay triangulation. VTK has an extensive information visualization framework...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- many classes of planar graphs, including triangulations, quadrangulations and convex polytopes. Many applications ... compiled using Plantri are given. These include triangulations, quadrangulations, convex polytopes, several classes of cubic ... quartic graphs and triangulations of disks...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- occurs in economics as the so-called Triangulation Problem for Input-Output Matrices. Our data...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- compute 2d Voronoi diagrams and Delaunay triangulations. voronoi.tar (Others have fixed memory leaks and improved...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- triangulations. CGAL User and Reference Manual: This package allows to build and handle various triangulations ... point sets two dimensions. Any CGAL triangulation covers the convex hull of its vertices. Triangulations ... point location facilities. The package provides plain triangulation (whose faces depend on the insertion order ... vertices) and Delaunay triangulations. Regular triangulations are also provided for sets of weighted points. Delaunay...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Algorithm 772: STRIPACK: Delaunay triangulation and Voronoi diagram on the surface of a sphere. STRIPACK ... incremental algorithm to construct a Delaunay triangulation and, optionally, a Voronoi diagram ... surface of the unit sphere. The triangulation covers the convex hull of the nodes, which ... including an efficient means of updating the triangulation with nodal additions or deletions...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- software package for studying 3-manifold triangulations and normal surfaces. It includes a graphical user ... angle structures, census enumeration, combinatorial recognition of triangulations, and high-level functions such...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- bounded three-dimensional surfaces. After first triangulating the surface, the triangles are systematically transformed ... formed by using existing edges in the triangulation, by inserting additional nodes, or by performing...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- DeWall: a fast divide and conquer Delaunay triangulation algorithm in $E^d$. The paper deals ... with Delaunay Triangulations (DT) in E d space. This classic computational geometry problem is studied ... generality: it can be simply extended to triangulate point sets in any dimension. The technique...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- molecular surface. The surface is triangulated and the integral equations are discretized by centroid collocation ... number of faces in the triangulation. The TABI solver is applied to compute the electrostatic...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- algorithms. The algorithms include seven triangulation-based methods and three modified Shepard methods...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- diverging channel using an adapted unstructured triangulated grid, a flow around a planetary probe...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- splines defined on intervals, rectangular partitions, planar triangulations, and triangulations on the sphere. The focus...