- Referenced in 1 article
- index of merit and trigonometric degree of precision...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- CUBPACK aims to offer a collection of re...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- $r2d2lri$ is a non-adaptive algorithm implemented in...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1974 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1324 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 471 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...