- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1758 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3052 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- An MEBDF package for the numerical solution of...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Algorithm 540 PDECOL, general collocation software for partial...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...