- Referenced in 12 articles
- measures of each population depart significantly from normality, for instance, in the presence of heavy ... mean and variance of the multivariate truncated Student-$t$ distributions. Further, a general information-based...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Student-t, Pearson type VII, slash, contaminated normal, among others distributions, are contained in this ... mean and variance of certain truncated SMN distributions. The proposed algorithm is implemented...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- efficiently compressed with common techniques like truncated SVD. Our design principle is ”less channels with ... trained with the help of batch normalization, residual connections, and learning rate scheduling based...
- Referenced in 1 article
- analysis of calculated harmonic frequencies and of normal modes in terms of internal coordinates. LIPFR ... large systems. CUTOFF is a utility which truncates a force-constant matrix for a large...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1888 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Fermat is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3164 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 765 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The ITPACK project: Past, present, and future The...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1921 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...