- Referenced in 703 articles
- design process requires. Organizations around the world trust ANSYS to deliver the best value...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- devoted to line-search and trust-region methods, which are used to globalize convergence...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- Computing a trust region step We propose an algorithm for the problem of minimizing ... this algorithm in a trust region Newton’s method. In particular, we prove that under ... that GQTPAR is quite successful in a trust region method. In our tests a call...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Library is so widely used and trusted because of its unrivalled quality, reliability and portability...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- illustrate everything in its fullest generality. We trust that the majority of potential users...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Nastran is recognized as the most trusted multidiscipline solver in the world...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- consider a statistical database in which a trusted administrator introduces noise to the query responses...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Solving the trust-region subproblem using the Lanczos method. The approximate minimization of a quadratic ... function within an ellipsoidal trust region is an important subproblem for many nonlinear programming methods ... convergence or until it reaches the trust-region boundary. We investigate ways of continuing ... observe that the trust-region problem within the currently generated Krylov subspace has a very...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- TRON is a trust region Newton method for the solution of large bound-constrained optimization...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- each iteration, which is used in a trust region procedure for adjusting the variables. When...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- minimizing the quadratic model subject to a trust region bound, or by a procedure that ... interpolation points and the adjustment of trust region radii. par The algorithm works with...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- trust region technique for the maximum weight clique problem A new simple generalization ... directly proved. Within this framework a trust region heuristic is developed. In contrast to usual ... trust region methods, it regards not only the global optimum of a quadratic objective over...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Trust-region interior-point SQP algorithms for a class of nonlinear programming problems A family ... trust-region interior-point sequential quadratic programming (SQP) algorithms for the solution of a class ... they exploit trust-region techniques for equality-constrained optimization. Thus, they allow the computation...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- step, whose sizes are controlled by a trust-region type parameter. Each entry...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- STRSCNE, is based on the affine scaling trust-region method STRN, recently proposed...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- result, we obtain a highly trusted proof-checker for CVC Lite, while also fundamentally expanding...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- optimization by radial basis function interpolation in trust-regions. We present a new derivative-free ... local optimization of computationally expensive functions. A trust-region framework using interpolating Radial Basis Function...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Carnegie Mellon University, with a small trusted kernel based on dependent type theory. It aims...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- LSTRS: MATLAB software for large-scale trust-region subproblems and regularization A MATLAB 6.0 implementation ... based on a reformulation of the trust-region subproblem as a parameterized eigenvalue problem...
Complex Optimization Toolbox
- Referenced in 30 articles
- with Moré–Thuente line search or dogleg trust region, nonlinear least squares: minimization of vector ... Gauss–Newton with CG–Steihaug or dogleg trust region, and much more: automated numerical real...