- Referenced in 609 articles
- devoted to line-search and trust-region methods, which are used to globalize convergence...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- Computing a trust region step We propose an algorithm for the problem of minimizing ... this algorithm in a trust region Newton’s method. In particular, we prove that under ... GQTPAR is quite successful in a trust region method. In our tests a call...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Solving the trust-region subproblem using the Lanczos method. The approximate minimization of a quadratic ... function within an ellipsoidal trust region is an important subproblem for many nonlinear programming methods ... convergence or until it reaches the trust-region boundary. We investigate ways of continuing ... observe that the trust-region problem within the currently generated Krylov subspace has a very...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- TRON is a trust region Newton method for the solution of large bound-constrained optimization...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- quadratic model subject to a trust region bound, or by a procedure that should improve ... interpolation points and the adjustment of trust region radii. par The algorithm works with...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- iteration, which is used in a trust region procedure for adjusting the variables. When...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- trust region technique for the maximum weight clique problem A new simple generalization ... directly proved. Within this framework a trust region heuristic is developed. In contrast to usual ... trust region methods, it regards not only the global optimum of a quadratic objective over...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Trust-region interior-point SQP algorithms for a class of nonlinear programming problems A family ... trust-region interior-point sequential quadratic programming (SQP) algorithms for the solution of a class ... they exploit trust-region techniques for equality-constrained optimization. Thus, they allow the computation...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- whose sizes are controlled by a trust-region type parameter. Each entry in the filter...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- based on the affine scaling trust-region method STRN, recently proposed by the authors...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- radial basis function interpolation in trust-regions. We present a new derivative-free algorithm, ORBIT ... optimization of computationally expensive functions. A trust-region framework using interpolating Radial Basis Function...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- LSTRS: MATLAB software for large-scale trust-region subproblems and regularization A MATLAB 6.0 implementation ... based on a reformulation of the trust-region subproblem as a parameterized eigenvalue problem...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- sample points, and uses trust regions to promote convergence. A geometric constraint (or wedge) aims...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- then apply second-order Riemannian trust-region methods (RTRMC 2) and Riemannian conjugate gradient methods...
Complex Optimization Toolbox
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Moré–Thuente line search or dogleg trust region, nonlinear least squares: minimization of vector-, matrix ... Newton with CG–Steihaug or dogleg trust region, and much more: automated numerical real...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- search approach and a two-dimensional trust region approach. Test results indicate that, in general...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- linear, Direct, parallel Optimization using trust Region method for high-computing load function). The experimental...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- TRESNEI, a MATLAB trust-region solver for systems of nonlinear equalities and inequalities The Matlab ... implementation of a trust-region Gauss-Newton method for bound-constrained nonlinear least-squares problems...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- strategies such as line search and trust region. There are options for using a numerical...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- implemented is an efficient and stable trust region Levenberg-Marquardt procedure that exploits the structure...