- Referenced in 39 articles
- optimization of computationally expensive functions. A trust-region framework using interpolating Radial Basis Function...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- computationally expensive. CONORBIT employs a trust-region framework that uses interpolating radial basis function ... radial basis function interpolation in trust-regions}, SIAM J. Sci. Comput...
- Referenced in 1 article
- While the current emphasis concerns trust-region methods, the framework is suitable for the implementation...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- A Matlab solver for constrained nonlinear equations is...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- We describe the design of version 1.0 of...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- Algorithm 909: NOMAD: Nonlinear Optimization with the MADS...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...