- Referenced in 64 articles
- Solving the trust-region subproblem using the Lanczos method. The approximate minimization of a quadratic ... function within an ellipsoidal trust region is an important subproblem for many nonlinear programming methods ... convergence or until it reaches the trust-region boundary. We investigate ways of continuing ... observe that the trust-region problem within the currently generated Krylov subspace has a very...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- PSwarm: a hybrid solver for linearly constrained global...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Algorithm 813: SPG -- software for convex-constrained optimization...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- A Matlab solver for constrained nonlinear equations is...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Algorithm 768: TENSOLVE: A software package for solving...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...