- Referenced in 1 article
- sinaplot: An Enhanced Chart for Simple and Truthful Representation of Single Observations over Multiple Classes ... jitter is controlled by the density distribution of the data within each class...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- The CUDD package provides functions to manipulate Binary...
- Referenced in 1486 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- GlobPlot: exploring protein sequences for globularity and disorder...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- TPS and ETPS are, respectively, the Theorem Proving...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- igraph is a software package for complex network...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- BoolNet: Generation, reconstruction, simulation and analysis of synchronous...
- Referenced in 1568 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 1164 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Wolfram Alpha (also styled WolframAlpha and Wolfram|Alpha...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- Julia: A fast dynamic language for technical computing...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- The Berkeley Segmentation Dataset and Benchmark. A database...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- BSS Eval A toolbox for performance measurement in...