- Referenced in 2 articles
- signatures. Motivation: Mutations play fundamental roles in evolution by introducing diversity into genomes. Missense mutations ... wide range of mutations occurring in the tumour suppressor protein p53, demonstrating the applicability...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1573 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- MATLAB-bvp4c -Solve boundary value problems for ordinary...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Maple: For every Maplet application, the Maplet element...
- Referenced in 1463 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- Homotopy analysis method in nonlinear differential equations. ”Homotopy...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- The MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- Matlab ode45. Solve nonstiff differential equations; medium order...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- Chemotaxis: approximation of PDEs models (parabolic, hyperbolic and...
- Referenced in 330 articles
- ode15s. Solve stiff differential equations and DAEs; variable...