- Referenced in 46 articles
- Chaste: incorporating a novel multi-scale spatial and...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- UIMP is a matrix-generator report-writer system...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 594 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1212 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 438 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 1598 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Dimsym is a program primarily for the determination...
- Referenced in 648 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- MCell is a modeling tool for realistic simulation...
- Referenced in 1438 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- The MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- The libMesh library provides a framework for the...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- Matlab ode45. Solve nonstiff differential equations; medium order...