- Referenced in 399 articles
- models for different values of the tuning parameter. Convergence of glasso can be tricky...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Keywords: automatic configuration, offline tuning, parameter tuning, racing, F-race. Relevant literature: Manuel López-Ibáñez...
Control System Toolbox
- Referenced in 139 articles
- domain and frequency domain. You can tune compensator parameters using automatic PID controller tuning, Bode...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- gradients. The hyper-parameters have intuitive interpretations and typically require little tuning. Some connections...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- that are more scientifically valuable than parameter tuning...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- depend on the fine tuning of several parameters. Comprehensive numerical experiments on realistic signals exhibiting...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- algorithms in general, allowing one to tune parameters and objectively improve the implementation as well...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- user a range of options and parameters. Proper tuning of these parameters for a particular...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Sequential Parameter Optimization Toolbox. The sequential parameter optimization (spot) package for R (R Development Core ... Team, 2008) is a toolbox for tuning and understanding simulation and optimization algorithms. Model-based ... common approaches in simulation and optimization. Sequential parameter optimization has been developed, because there ... optimization algorithms. spot includes methods for tuning based on classical regression and analysis of variance...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- modern SAT solvers: their sensitivity to parameter tuning and their lack of robustness. ManySAT uses...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- million edges, with no parameter tuning. LAMG was more robust than the UMFPACK direct solver...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- approximated without refitting the model. The tuning parameter can now be chosen based on these...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 147 articles
- functions, algorithms, and blocks for analyzing and tuning control systems for performance and robustness ... dynamics with uncertain elements, such as uncertain parameters or unmodeled dynamics. You can analyze ... robust stability and performance. The toolbox automatically tunes both SISO and MIMO controllers. These...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- special case. There are no tuning parameters involved so it can be used...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- weighted median, which ensures fast computation. Tuning parameter selection is based on two different method...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- SELL-C-σ comes with two tuning parameters whose performance impact across the range...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- precise sense. R-SPLINE, with no parameter tuning, compares favorably with popular existing algorithms...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- norm’) penalties are availible. The tuning parameters can be founf using either a fixed grid...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- method, and show that a fine parameter tuning can lead to significant improvements and state...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- model for financial returns with piecewise constant parameter values. Our method, termed BASTA (binary segmentation ... transformations and use simulation to fine-tune their parameters as well as the threshold parameter...