- Referenced in 26 articles
- Higgs spectrum includes leading electroweak corrections, two loop terms and propagator corrections. The computation...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- important loop-induced decay modes are also included. The QCD corrections to the two-body ... particles and the dominant components of the electroweak corrections to all decay modes are implemented...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Calculation of Electroweak One-Loop Corrections to Higgs Decays in the Two-Higgs-Doublet Model ... Including State-of-the-Art QCD Corrections. We present the program package 2HDECAY ... tool includes the full electroweak one-loop corrections to all two-body on-shell Higgs ... corrections that are already implemented in the program HDECAY. For the renormalization of the electroweak...
- Referenced in 1 article
- sfermion two-body decay widths and the corresponding branching ratios at full one-loop level ... SFOLD package we found non-negligible electroweak corrections in bosonic decays of sbottom, stop...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- electroweak-unbroken phase. Among other useful features, SusyTC calculates the one-loop corrected pole mass ... external software, e.g. for performing a two-loop Higgs mass calculation. We apply SusyTC...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- calculation of 1-loop diagrams in the electroweak theory with gauge parameter independence checks ... Dirac and tensor algebra, implementation of the loop integrals, the generation of the matrix elements ... loop level for a wide variety of two-to-two processes to show the validity ... calculation of mutli-leg one-loop corrections...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- FeynHiggs: a program for the calculation of MSSM...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- HDECAY: a program for Higgs boson decays in...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- SuSpect: A Fortran code for the supersymmetric and...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- ZFITTER v. 6. 21: A semi-analytical program...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- SOFTSUSY: a program for calculating supersymmetric spectra. SOFTSUSY...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Beyond the minimal supersymmetric standard model: from theory...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- FeynArts is a Mathematica package for the generation...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- The implementation of the minimal supersymmetric standard model...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- VBFNLO: A parton level Monte Carlo for processes...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS) for very big calculations...