- Referenced in 32 articles
- discretized by centroid collocation. The linear system is solved by GMRES iteration and the matrix ... electrostatic solvation energy in two cases, the Kirkwood sphere and a solvated protein. We present...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- long-time integration of Hamiltonian systems and of completely integrable problems. Section 4 is devoted ... simulation of the motion of two bodies on a sphere. The Matlab codes as well...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- code to calculate the minimum distance between two ellipsoidal surfaces in a non-conformal contact ... system on non-linear equations with the Newton-Raphson method with analytical Jacobians. The system ... test for coarse (with the traditional bounding spheres) and narrow (with the separate condition) contact...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- separation between the centers of the two spheres are all arbitrary. With minor modifications ... sphere, which can be simulated to study the resonance features of a particular system...
- Referenced in 1 article
- atomic vacancies in crystalline and non-crystalline systems. We present an implementation of a stochastic ... total spatial overlap of a “virtual sphere”, centered around the point, with the surrounding atoms ... steepest descent optimization. Our method, with only two free parameters, is able to detect ... wide spectrum of condensed-matter systems, from crystals to amorphous solids, in fact...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- frequencies of a slightly perturbed integrable Hamiltonian system are not time-constant inside a resonance ... topology of the product of two 2-spheres. The perturbation Hamiltonian, averaged over the mean...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- method for evaluating the free energy between two given solid phases. LSMC is a general ... LSMC for atomic (i.e., non-molecular) systems in the NVT and NPT ensembles. It could ... commonly-used pair potentials, including the hard-sphere, Lennard-Jones, and Morse potentials, as well...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...