- Referenced in 7 articles
- using stratified or clustered one-, two-, and three-stage sample designs. Other functions compute variance ... multistage designs and sample sizes in two-phase designs. A number of example data sets...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- R package car: Companion to Applied Regression , This...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- R package Matrix: Sparse and Dense Matrix Classes...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- R package sem: Structural Equation Models , This package...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Algorithm 419: zeros of a complex polynomial [C2...
- Referenced in 337 articles
- During the last thirty eight years, the LISREL...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- R package systemfit: Estimating Systems of Simultaneous Equations...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Algorithm AS 195: Multivariate normal probabilities with error...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- The distribution of a linear combination of chi...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- nlmdl: Instructions for obtaining, A C++ implementation of...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- pyuvdata defines a pythonic interface to interferometric data...