- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- TOPOS -- A new constructive algorithm for nesting problems...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Solving a cutting-stock problem with the constraint...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- A mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- The Computational Infrastructure for Operations Research (COIN-OR...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- Knapsack problems are the simplest NP-hard problems...
- Referenced in 1485 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- FICO Xpress is the premier mathematical modeling and...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...