- Referenced in 38 articles
- nonlinear systems of two-dimensional and three- dimensional elliptic and parabolic partial differential equations with...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- This article deals with an adaptive-grid finite...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 942 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for...