- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 480 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 856 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 773 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- Normal-boundary intersection: A new method for generating...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 1580 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- During the last thirty eight years, the LISREL...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- The graphical lasso: new insights and alternatives. The...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- The Efficient Global Optimization (EGO) algorithm solves costly...