- Referenced in 2 articles
- Wellcome Trust Case Control Consortium Type 2 Diabetes (WTCCC T2D) genome data within...
- Referenced in 1 article
- real data analysis for Type 2 diabetic patients with injectable antidiabetic treatments are conducted...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 1191 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 937 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- mixfdr: Computes false discovery rates and effect sizes...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- Mplus is a statistical modeling program that provides...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- edgeR: a Bioconductor package for differential expression analysis...